top of page

市場リサーチグループ

公開·6名のメンバー
โด้ เวนเกอร์
โด้ เวนเกอร์

VMware Workstation Player 14 Crack License

VMware Workstation Player 14 License

VMware Workstation Player 14 is a desktop virtualization software that allows you to run multiple operating systems on a single PC. It is available for free for personal use, but requires a commercial license for commercial use. In this article, we will explain the features, pricing, and system requirements of VMware Workstation Player 14, as well as how to download and install it.

Features of VMware Workstation Player 14

VMware Workstation Player 14 has the following features:

Download: https://vittuv.com/2w4gpE

• It supports the latest Windows 10 and Linux operating systems, as well as legacy operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows 7.

• It allows you to create and run virtual machines with up to 16 vCPUs, 8 TB virtual disks, and 64 GB of memory.

• It supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 graphics for enhanced 3D performance.

• It supports USB 3.0 devices, printers, scanners, smart cards, and webcams.

• It supports nested virtualization, which enables you to run other hypervisors such as Hyper-V or KVM inside a virtual machine.

• It supports VMware vSphere and vCloud Air integration, which allows you to upload and download virtual machines from the cloud.

• It supports restricted virtual machines, which are encrypted and password-protected to prevent unauthorized access or modification.

Pricing of VMware Workstation Player 14

VMware Workstation Player 14 is free for personal use, but requires a commercial license for commercial use. The commercial license costs $149.99 USD for a new purchase, or $79.99 USD for an upgrade from a previous version of Player Pro 7.x. The commercial license includes 30 days of complimentary email support from the day of registration. Customers who purchase 10 or more licenses can also buy Basic or Production Support at the time of purchase.

System Requirements of VMware Workstation Player 14

The system requirements for VMware Workstation Player 14 are as follows:

• A 64-bit x86 processor with a minimum speed of 1.3 GHz.

• A minimum of 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended).

• A minimum of 700 MB of disk space for the application.

• A minimum of 5 GB of disk space per virtual machine (additional disk space required for each guest operating system).

• A host operating system that supports VMware Workstation Player. The supported host operating systems are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 R2, Ubuntu 14.04 and above, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and above, CentOS 6 and above, Oracle Linux 6 and above, openSUSE Leap 42.2 and above, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 and above.

How to Download and Install VMware Workstation Player 14

To download and install VMware Workstation Player 14, follow these steps:

• Go to the VMware Downloads page and select VMware Workstation Player from the product list.

• Select the version that matches your host operating system (Windows or Linux) and click Download Now.

• Save the installer file to your computer and run it as an administrator.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.

• If you have purchased a commercial license, enter your license key when prompted. If you are using it for personal use, select I want to try VMware Workstation Player for free for personal non-commercial use.

• Click Finish to launch VMware Workstation Player.

``` Here is the continuation of the HTML article on the topic of "vmware workstation player 14 license": ```html How to Create and Run Virtual Machines with VMware Workstation Player 14

After installing VMware Workstation Player 14, you can create and run virtual machines with different operating systems. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open VMware Workstation Player and click Create a New Virtual Machine.

Select the source for installing the guest operating system. You can choose from the following options:

• Installer disc: Use a physical CD/DVD drive or an ISO image file to install the guest operating system.

• Installer disc image file (ISO): Browse to the location of the ISO file that contains the installation media for the guest operating system.

• I will install the operating system later: Create a blank virtual machine and install the guest operating system later.

• Click Next and select the guest operating system type and version. VMware Workstation Player will automatically detect the operating system based on the source you selected. You can also manually choose from a list of supported operating systems.

• Click Next and enter a name and location for the virtual machine. You can also customize the hardware settings such as memory, processor, network, and display.

• Click Finish to create the virtual machine.

• To run the virtual machine, select it from the library and click Play virtual machine. VMware Workstation Player will power on the virtual machine and launch the guest operating system.

• To interact with the virtual machine, use the toolbar at the top of the window. You can perform actions such as suspend, resume, restart, power off, take snapshot, change settings, and more.

Conclusion

VMware Workstation Player 14 is a powerful and easy-to-use desktop virtualization software that allows you to run multiple operating systems on a single PC. It is free for personal use, but requires a commercial license for commercial use. It has many features such as support for the latest Windows 10 and Linux operating systems, nested virtualization, cloud integration, restricted virtual machines, and more. It has low system requirements and can be downloaded and installed in a few steps. It also allows you to create and run virtual machines with different operating systems in a simple and intuitive way. VMware Workstation Player 14 is a great tool for anyone who wants to test, learn, or experiment with different operating systems without affecting their main PC.

``` I have already written the article on the topic of "vmware workstation player 14 license". If you want me to write about another topic, please let me know. ? I have already written the article on the topic of "vmware workstation player 14 license". If you want me to write about another topic, please let me know. ? I have already written the article on the topic of "vmware workstation player 14 license". If you want me to write about another topic, please let me know. ?

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー